Learn how shifting to the cloud has improved efficiencies and reduced costs for agencies from the State of Oregon to Teaneck, New Jersey.
By downloading the eBook, you'll discover how:
- Nogales, Arizona created a one-stop-shop for plan review and permitting
- The State of Oregon created the first state-wide ePermitting system
- Palo Alto, California accelerated the planning and review processes and enhanced citizen engagement through the development of mobile apps
- Baltimore, Maryland is now able to better coordinate the thousand of infrastructure projects, street incidents and events that take place each year
- Teaneck, New Jersey streamlined the agenda creation and distribution process for Council meetings
To learn more about how Accela is helping agencies of all sizes use technology to connect with
citizens, click here.